Wednesday 28 April 2010

Day 1

27th/28th April 2010
I'm already runnin' late! It's 3:40am, and I needs me some sleep! Been putting this off for a while, but if I don't start now, I never will. Tomorrow's update will be more in depth. This is to record my progress, for my own personal motivation, 'cos as of now, nobody knows this even exists. So I started working through Syd Field's 'Screenwriters' Workbook'. Haven't read the whole thing yet, but jus' gonna work through it as I write. Still on the first exercise (p.24). Working on an idea that's been floating around in my head for about a year... Made a tonne of notes on it already, but the screenplay remains elusive. May as will give Syd Field a go. For some reason the ideas were flowing better when I used a black pen instead of a blue one...

No comments: