Saturday 1 May 2010

Day 4 - What does it matter...

30th/1st May
Man, which way to go in life. Keep slogging or.. I dunno, live for immediate happiness; no long term plans or solutions. I did barely anything today. Also heard the most shocking and sad news. One of my best friend's younger brother died. He was only 28, fit and healthy... it wasn't of natural causes..not gonna say more than that. Feel the utmost sympathy for my friend and his family. The tragedy has hit me deep.. life is just a fleeting dream of hopes and happiness.. In the end, what is it that truly matters, and what is it that should be the goal of our life? Somehow, career aspirations don't seem high on the agenda, but without a career or money, you're deemed nothing in this world.. I've had neither for far too long.

No comments: